Avoid the use of Bensedin in the following cases:
- hypersensitivity to diazepam and any other benzodiazepines;
- myasthenia gravis, severe chronic hypercapnia;
- specifying a history of alcohol or drug dependence (except for acute withdrawal);
- pregnancy – should not be used in the 1 trimester of pregnancy, except in cases of extreme necessity;
- drinking alcohol.
Bensedin can have some side effects which may occur during the course of taking this medicine, such as:
- muscle weakness;
- blurred vision;
- a headache;
- in single cases – a paradoxical response: excitement, anxiety, sleep disturbances, hallucinations.
It is always recommended to consult a doctor if you encounter any of the side effects.
Bensedin is also known under the trade names: Diazepam, DAZ, Valium, Somaid, DIZY, Zepose, Stesolid, Diazeco, Digipam.
DISCLAIMER – Please note: BuySildamax.UK is NOT a medical advice service. BuySildamax.UK is intended for world wide residents who wish to buy Sildamax, a blue sex pill medicine intended to treat erectile dysfunction & Impotence. No person should act on any of the information provided anywhere on BuySildamax.UK and always obtain specific advice from a trained health professional before using Sildamax products.
There are no reviews yet.