Usage guidelines of Xanax (Alprazolam)
- Regular use of this medicine can lead to tolerance, addiction or dependence. You should never use this medicine for more than 4 weeks. Further, you should not stop this tablet without your physician’s advice. Abrupt stoppage of this medicine will lead to withdrawal symptoms like blurred vision, aggressive behavior and seizures.
- One should never crush, chew or break this tablet. Instead, you should swallow the whole tablet with a glass of water.
- It should not be combined with alcohol, nicotine and caffeine, else it will not produce desired results.
- This pharmaceutical should not be shared with anyone without doctor’s advice.
- Any activity which requires a higher level of concentration and mental alertness like car driving and operating heavy machinery should be avoided after its use.
Side effects of Xanax (Alprazolam)
Drowsiness, slurred speech, blurred vision, memory problems, lack of coordination, anxiety, tiredness, dizziness and upset stomach are some of the mild side effects. Serious side effects include depressed mood, suicidal thoughts, agitation, breathing problems, chest pain, seizure, increased sweating, uncontrolled muscle movements, risk-taking behavior, hallucination etc. Immediately consult a physician in case of adverse side effects.
DISCLAIMER – Please note: BuySildamax.UK is NOT a medical advice service. BuySildamax.UK is intended for world wide residents who wish to buy Sildamax, a blue sex pill medicine intended to treat erectile dysfunction & Impotence. No person should act on any of the information provided anywhere on BuySildamax.UK and always obtain specific advice from a trained health professional before using Sildamax products.